CALLS : CAMERA READY
The online system is finally ready to accept camera ready papers after they have been checked for compatibility with IEEExplore.
To do so please go through the following steps:
1) Correct and proofread your manuscript based on reviewer comments
2) Check the layout of your manuscript to make sure that it conforms with PDF Express guidelines (http://www.pdf-express.org/)
3) Create an IEEE PDF eXpress account (see "Guideline for IEEE PDF eXpress" below).
4) Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
5) Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
6) Submit final, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) to APSIPA ASC 12 following the link:
In the final submission step you will need to agree to the copyright and reprint terms.
Guideline for IEEE PDF eXpress
1. Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site: http://www.pdf-express.org/
Click “New Users - Click Here”. Enter APSIPA12x for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
Previous users, but using it the first time for a new conference
Enter APSIPA12x for the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account. When you click “Login”, you’ll receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click “Continue”. By entering your previously used email address and password combination, you will enable your old account for access to this new conference. Check that the contact information is still valid, and click “Submit”. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
Enter APSIPA12x for the Conference ID, email address and password.
2. For each conference paper, click "Create New Title"
3. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
4. Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion"
5. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload
6. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
Please note that you need to submit the file converted or checked by IEEE PDF eXpress to APSIPA.
For further information read http://www.pdf-express.org/frhelpnologin.asp
PDF Check Failure
If the PDF submitted fails the check you have three options:
1) Submit your source file for conversion by clicking Try again, then Submit Source Files for Conversion
2) Read the PDF Check report, then click “The PDF Check Report” in the sidebar to get information on possible solutions
3) “Request Technical Help” through your account
If you are not satisfied with the IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF, you have three options:
1) Resubmit your source file with corrections (Try again, then Submit Source Files for Conversion)
2) Submit a PDF by clicking Try again, then Submit PDF for Checking
3) “Request a Manual Conversion” through your account
New Submission Deadline- October 15, 2012